Plazavista PTA Forms:
Middle School Fundraising:
Spirit Wear Order Form:
PTA Expense Reimbursement / Payment Authorization Form:
- Attach bills or receipts to a completed Payment Authorization. Payment Authorization forms may be found in the Treasurer Folder in the PTA cabinet or below. Please do not use the last form in the box, make a copy for your use or wait to submit your expense request until additional forms have been placed.
- The completed Payment Authorization should be attached to the front of the supporting bills and receipts. The supporting bills and receipts should be stapled to the upper right hand corner of the Expense Voucher. If there are no documents attached, reimbursements will not be made.
- The completed Payment Authorization and corresponding receipts should be placed in the in the PTA mail box.
- Expenses must be within the committee’s budget, any overages that were not approved by the PTA board will not be reimbursed.
- The Treasurer will pay any bills in the file at least once every two weeks. Once one of the other board members reviews the expenditures and co-signs the checks.
- Checks made payable to vendors will be mailed directly to the vendors.
- Reimbursement checks made payable to PTA members will be returned according to the ‘Forward Check To’ indicated in the Payment Authorization. Acceptable options are: Student Mail, Make Arrangements for Pickup with the Treasurer, Postal Mail. If postal mail is requested, the PTA member must submit a self-addressed stamped envelope with the Expense Voucher.
- Reimbursements will not be made once the committee has reached its budget unless the overage has been approved by the PTA board.
- All bills and reimbursement requests should be submitted as soon as possible after the expense incurred.
- All reimbursement requests must be submitted prior to the last day of the school year. If you know of an outstanding expense at the end of the school year, please advise the PTA Treasurer. The PTA books are closed at the end of each school year.
PTA Teacher Support Funds:
- Plaza Vista staff members are eligible for modest monetary grants to support your classroom educational environment. These monies may only be used for classroom educational purposes (i.e., not for class party supplies), and as long as they serve all students equally and not any one subgroup. If items purchased for a class party or items that do not serve all your students equally, the PTA will not be able to reimburse.
- Teachers may combine their funds with one another if they choose, as long as all parties are in agreement.
- Funds may be used all at one time, or bit-by-bit throughout the year.
- Funds are issued as a reimbursement or toward payment of a PO
- The completed Reimbursement Form should be attached to the front of the supporting bills and receipts
- The completed Reimbursement Form and corresponding receipts should be placed in the in the PTA mail box.
- These monies may not be carried over into the following academic year, and all requests for reimbursement must be received by May 1.
- After making your purchase, please submit the form to the PTA with your receipt or invoice.
- If you have any questions about these funds, what constitutes valid expenses or the reimbursement process, the balance of your funds, please email the PTA President and/or PTA Treasurer.