Plaza Vista staff members are eligible for modest monetary grants to support your classroom educational environment.
These monies may only be used for classroom educational purposes (i.e., not for class party supplies),
and as long as they serve all students equally and not any one subgroup.
If items purchased for a class party or items that do not serve all your students equally,
the PTA will not be able to reimburse.
- Teachers may combine their funds with one another if they choose, as long as all parties are in agreement.
- Funds may be used all at one time, or bit-by-bit throughout the year.
- Funds are issued as a reimbursement or toward payment of a PO
- The completed Reimbursement Form should be attached to the front of the supporting bills and receipts
- The completed Reimbursement Form and corresponding receipts should be placed in the in the PTA mail box.
- These monies may not be carried over into the following academic year, and all requests for reimbursement must be received by May 1, 2018.
- After making your purchase, please submit the form to the PTA with your receipt or invoice.
- If you have any questions about these funds, what constitutes valid expenses or the reimbursement process, the balance of your funds, please email:
PTA President Kathleen Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.org or
PTA Treasurer Denise Wallace Thewallacefamily33@gmail.com